10.22.2007

Hechos a Mano

Life has been wonderful. Lots of bike riding and art messing. I've been sort of hanging out with that boy PJ (pablo) from work. I like him alot. I always fall in love with new friends. He took me to Derailer which is this junkyard bike garage where you can build your own bike or get help from a mechanic to fix your bike... FOR FREE! We're going back on Thursday so I can get a new fork for my Peugot and perhaps a new brake system installed. Finally I'll have my own bike to cruise the streets on instead of this frankenbike I've been using for the past month. I've been thrifting alot, trying to find a polo striped dress for my Margot costume but uh, have finally given up after about five different trips to several different stores. I finally just bought this vintage wedding dress that looks so fucking creepygorgeous and am going to be like... something, I don't know, I don't care. But it goes all the way down to the floor and buttons all the way up to my chin and all the way down my arms. SO FUCKING CREEPY. I kind of don't want to trash it so I can wear it again, but really, when will I ever have use for a vintage wedding dress anyway. James got eight rolls of film developed yesterday, spanning about a year, and it was so amazing looking at the pictures. Most of them are of me and it's just funny how much I change hairstyles and images. Despite my bad skin and strange figure, they're all quite striking. I want to go into modeling, but not just for anyone or anything. I don't want to be just another face in a magazine or on an internet page. I'd rather be in galleries, even nude photography. Gotta figure that out. I've finally decided on a tattoo. "Verte Mort" on my wrist which stands for "dead leaves" which is what the French call girls with my color of hair. VERTE MORT! It'll be simple and cheap and that's all I need right now. An initiation ink. Oh, and yesterday was the first snow. :) Very pretty. I have no idea what I'll do during winter about transportation. Today was bad enough and most of the snow has melted. My jacket, which is this long grey duster with a huge hood, got all caught in my gears and the back tire and now it's all dirty again. Eh whatever. Most everything I own is trashed so I guess I might as well just deal with it.


Uh yeah. It's hard when you haven't updated in a while to really recall and write a good entry so I'm fini' with this. Love to you.

No comments: