10.22.2007

Hope I do Turn Into You

I feel so very warm. The warm happy feeling that overwhelms you when you've smoked three bowls and you're listening to the yyy's at an unimagineable volume, singing your heart out with a cigarette dangling between your lips.... goodness. So overhelming! I need to go to sleep or something, my mind is unraveling at an alarming rate. I told myself "a day off" but who am I kidding? Just so happens that Danzig aka Alex aka Jas' ex wants to come over with some "field weed" and his new piece. So he shows with his hair in rasta cap and a misfits shirt with etnies and his piece all hidden in his rasta cap and hair nest. So strange. We shared two bowls among the three of us (himmejames) and watched the kittens and whatnot. Randomly conversing. He bid us farewell with a parting bowl and now I'm just like... gone. Nowhere. Something that really isn't anything, just me overanalyzing that it COULD be something, but in reality is nothing whatsoever and I'm just neurotic. What a fun entry this is turning out to be. It is my peaceoffering-makeupsex entry for all of the shitty ones I've been barfing out lately. My life. Always the more interesting on drugs, I'm afraid. Well, not afraid, but find it sometimes very true. Like, I was going through all the pictures and there was a roll of the nite Jas and I drank a whole bottle of blueberry vodka because we didn't think a shrooms connection would come through... and then it did... so we ate shrooms ON TOP OF THAT and went to Adam's, screaming in the car the entire time and singing that one song... Mickey something? But yeah, that was so wild. One of the most interesting experiences when I look back on it. And the next day, Father's day, finishing off what was left of the shrooms in the morning and going to Paris on the Platte for greens and sandwiches and then standing in the Platte river, so cold. That's really all we wanted to do. Stand in that fucking river. Legendary.

Ok I'm shaking so bad, off to bed with me.

2 comments:

Robin S said...

15 hopedale ave
toronto, on
m4k 3m8 canada

i haven't sent you a cheque yet because i'm pretty sure that i need to put your first & last name on it. and i don't know your last name.

so when i know that, i can send the cheque to you. and then we'll both be happy!

Intellectual Slut said...

ok lol im gonnabe late for work but shit i have to say something
like
hahaha really?
how is that strange that's danzig to the max
hiding shit in his rastacap hairnest.
lol.


LOL AT JUST THE WAY I TYPED THAT.

yeah we were listening to qotsa in the car
but mickey avalon is good too.