10.16.2007

When my soul starts growing


I have so many tiny weird little hickies all over my neck and chest and thighs, it's pretty sexy. I also reak of coffee and cigarettes and kittens and I'm supposed to be meeting Tommy for some hookahing, but I really don't feel like driving to Aurora. How do I get out of this? I really just want James to get home so we can go on a bike ride and smoke a spliff under some bridge, watching the leaves flow by in the dirty sewer water. I talked to Jas Sunday and her rich, whiskey poisoned voice was a savior to my heart and ears. I missed you, sugarplum. This distance is so fucking annoying at times, but I see us doing big things and reuniting someday, you know it, in Europe on our stupid vespas in our stupid dream. :) I got a pretty silver sparrow case for my cigarettes and am antsy for my paycheck. I specifically asked to work Halloween because supposedly you can dress up at work and for some reason that's extremely exciting to me to be out of uniform at Starbucks, making lattes as Margot Tennebaum with my finger prosthetic and bored expression. HA! The simple shit that amuses me.

Now I'm shaking from hunger, so sorry this entry sucks.

4 comments:

mella said...

jas def does have a rich, whiskey poisoned voice. i've always wanted a vespa. plus it's the best way to get around in europe.
it's not a stupid dream.
no dream is ever stupid.
just means your heart and mind is still going.

btw: i think you're right about the comment you left me.

Intellectual Slut said...

so i love you
and i feel sessy when you talk about my voice ;)

yeah i miss you so much i cry sometimes.
our stupid vespas and black turtlenecks hiding the hickies and cats and france and stupid dreams that will come true!

<3

combhoney said...

you are so sweet. dressing up rules. you know whats up.

heartsbones said...

It's so funny that you're being Margot Tenenbaum, because my roommate Dan & his girlfriend are being Richie & Margot Tenenbaum for Halloween! I read that & was like "woah".
We can dress up for Halloween at Beerworks, too...but not my costume. I'm going to be a Zombie Hunter...so it's going to be a Tomb Rader/Resident Evil getup. Basically super short shorts, lots of guns & knives, lots of boobs popping out, messy hair...though I'd get incredible tips I'm sure, I think my manager would kick me out haha.